Start a new career with ManyPets while working from home at your convenient time. This remote job opportunity 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
ManyPets offer pet insurance policies with generous pet health benefits that are designed with their needs in mind. We’ve helped half a million pets stay happy and healthy since 2017 – and many more customers throughout the world are joining us every day. We’ve won numerous awards, have offices in the USA, UK, and Sweden – and we now employ over 400 people globally. We love pets – which is why we’re on a mission to make the world a better place for pets and their parents. Our company is fast-moving, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their wellbeing. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people who are able to bring their whole selves to work every day. Throughout our business you’ll meet people who think differently, aim for impact and love to try new things. Want to join our pack? Join us. Love every moment. Love ManyPets.
Job Title: Veterinary Administrator
Payment: $47,000 – $61,000 a year
Location: Work from Home Job
We’re on an impressive journey to make the world a better place for pet-parents. We have ambitious growth plans and we have seen huge success since we launched In the USA earlier In 2021. (We’re now live In 30 states and cover 35% of the market – with more to come over the next 12 months!) In this role you will help our customers and our Claims Handlers through the claims process ensuring they are handled quickly, while keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do. You will join our ever-growing Claims operation team, helping to set the standards and build the culture as we grow. Be a part of a customer service centric team that always puts our policyholders and their pets first. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in the freedom and innovation of a start-up setting with the security and support of our wider business behind you.
- Reviewing and sending the appropriate acknowledgement email for all new claims tickets.
- Confirming all required documents have been provided with each claim submission.
- Liaising with customers and veterinary practices ensuring all relevant documents are logged.
- Acting as the primary contact for all new claims.
- Determining the type of claim submitted and route to the appropriate workflow for processing.
- Adhering to company, legal and regulatory (DOI) policies and procedures to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Participating in the development and training of peers to ensure adequate cross-functional operations coverage.
- Identifying and communicating potential trends, issues, or risks and escalate appropriately.
- Providing support to policyholders to promptly resolve questions.
- Managing a broad range of customer queries and requests through various channels providing a professional and helpful service and effective customer communication.
- Championing product and process improvements to benefit the overall customer experience.
- Delivering superb customer service in line with operational goals.
- Living our ManyPets core values daily with authenticity.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- Quality is second nature to you – you take pride in attention to detail.
- You’re all about customers! You get under the skin of our customers which allows you to create the best outcomes for our policyholders.
- You take the initiative to plan, organize, prioritize, and oversee activities that meet objectives.
- You know how to communicate clearly to others, and you build rapport easily.
- You make a good decision – trusting your own pragmatic judgment and being led by data.
- You are curious about technology and systems.
- Your colleagues say you’re someone who focuses on the task at hand and you can easily plan your own workloads without too much supervision.
- Ideally you are from veterinary background and held a similar role to vet technician, receptionist, or hospital manager.
- You’ll bring amazing administrative and customer service skills.
- Some insurance experience would be a plus, but not essential.
- Ideally, you’ll have an Undergraduate degree in Animal Science or a related field. We appreciate that not everyone is able to attend further education, so we’re also very open to life experience as well as formal qualifications.
Inclusion at ManyPets
We believe diversity, belonging and inclusion are more than just words or things we should be ‘seen’ to be doing. Having diversity at the core of our business makes us stronger – and the responsibility for creating an inclusive workplace rests with all of us. We believe Black Lives Matter and we want you to join a company that makes unbiased choices and is committed to being anti-racist. If you’d like to read more about this, please download our Approach to Inclusion pack. We promise to give you the same opportunities as everyone else and we won’t discriminate against you at any point in the process. This includes how we source talent, our interview process, our conditions of employment (including pay) and feedback.
Everything changed overnight when the pandemic happened. Suddenly everything was different: whether we were in a home office, spare room, or makeshift desk: we were working on our own and dealing with Zoom calls, bad Wi-Fi, and a very different working day. We now work from home and our company office, so we’ve created our Making Work, Work guide, which explains it all.
We offer a fantastic range of company benefits to suit everyone in a remote-first world, with a focus on supporting our physical and mental wellbeing. Coupled with a generous holiday allowance and regular care packs, we’re always looking for new ways to look out for our people.
Our company values drive everything we do – and they are:
Show You Care | Do The Right Thing | Think Big | Work Together | Be Tenacious
Also Apply for: Financial Services Representative at Charles Schwab, Remote Job $47,700 – $62,700 a year
Reasonable Adjustments and Support
If you need any help, support or advice at any point during the hiring process please email our Inclusion Council in complete confidence. Our Inclusion Council is a cross-functional group of people from our global business – and they are not the hiring managers for this role. We’re here to make sure everyone has a fair and equitable experience when they’re considering joining us. If you want to talk or ask any questions, we are here to listen (and we’ll do what we can to flex our approach to a process that suits you.)