Start a new career with LANXESS while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2021. The company currently has about 13,200 employees in 33 countries. We are a leading speciality chemicals company based in Cologne. With around 13,200 employees in 33 countries, we are an established company on the global market. The core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives and consumer protection products with annual sales of EUR 6.1 billion (2021). We manage our operating business through four segments: Advanced Industrial Intermediates, Specialty Additives and Consumer Protection. These include 11 Business Units, through which we work with a broad range of applications and markets. As a specialist and efficient partner, we offer solutions to the challenges faced by our customers.
Job Title: Transport Fleet Specialist
Salary: $60,000 – $88,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for:
Full Job Description
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
- Planning and control of legally required inspections for LANXESS leased and owned serialized shipping equipment such as railcars, isotanks, trailers, and returnable packaging
- Insuring proper equipment specifications are obtained to meet product, plant, customer, and all safety requirements prior to procurement process
- Development, maintenance, and auditing of corporate processes and procedures related to fleet management at LANXESS plants and other shipping sites
- Loading and maintaining information in the INFOR fleet management database. INFOR stores lease, technical, and maintenance information
- Vetting reputable cleaning and maintenance facilities and completing audits for vendors maintaining and cleaning LANXESS leased/owned transport equipment
- Provide remote technical support for incident management as it relates to LANXESS leased/owned equipment
- Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology and relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience railcars and/or isocontainers
- Knowledge of domestic and international shipping and storage regulations (49CFR, IMDG, Federal Rail Administration)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of logistics processes as it relates to transport equipment
What we offer you:
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
- Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
- Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.