Start a new career with Destify while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Destify is a travel agency specializing in travel for destination weddings. Our team will work with you to find the dream venue to host your wedding and take care of managing travel for you and your guests. We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Job Title: Service Desk Manager
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at Sutherland Global, Remote Job – $15/hr
Full Job Description
Destify is looking for a Service Desk Manager/Product Support Manager to join our Platforms & Engineering team. This is an opportunity to join a team that will be making a seismic impact within the company as well as the way consumers search, book, and manage destination wedding travel.
Who You Are:
- You are driven and hungry to make an impact.
- You are a strong communicator and have attention to detail.
- You like to move fast and have a bias for action.
- You want to be part of a growth company that has big things on the horizon.
What You Will Do:
You will own the Jira Service Management instance that Destify uses for all internal application support and be the first contact that our internal teams have when requesting support. You will analyze requests and collaborate with product owners and developers to help resolve requests in a timely fashion.
- You will be the first responder for all incoming Destify user tickets.
- Triage, update and resolve any Destify user product issues that are created.
- Investigate issues, research solutions and communicate with ticket requestors.
- Work with product owners and developers across the Platforms & Engineering team to help resolve user tickets and escalate as needed.
- Contribute to a knowledge base of common issue resolutions.
- Proactively look for ways to improve product quality based on service ticket trends.
- Own internal training resources for products.
- Own Destify Service Desk reporting
- Participate in agile ceremonies as needed.
Also Apply for: Call Center Agent at Comerica Bank, Remote Job $18.00/hr
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of software product support experience using Jira Service Management, ServiceNow, Zendesk
- Ability to support multiple web based software products in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Atlassian products.
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
What We Offer:
- Salary from 50,000-70,000
- Exceptional Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unique Caribbean Travel Perks
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.