Start a new career with RELX while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers, enabling them to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. Our purpose is to benefit society by developing products that help researchers advance scientific knowledge; doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients; lawyers promote the rule of law and achieve justice and fair results for their clients; businesses and governments prevent fraud; consumers access financial services and get fair prices on insurance; and customers learn about markets and complete transactions. Our purpose guides our actions beyond the products that we develop. It defines us as a company. Every day across RELX our employees are inspired to undertake initiatives that make unique contributions to society and the communities in which we operate.
Job Title: PMO Analyst
Salary: $48,000 – $65,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The PMO Analyst assembles and collates inputs for assigned internal reports and produces assigned reports according to agreed schedule and to agreed audience. This position will also analyze report data and communicate/escalate findings as appropriate.
• 1 or more years of experience in technology or senior-level administrative role or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent experience required
• Project governance certification (PMP, Agile, etc.) preferred
• Strong organization skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Relationship management.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Strong attention to detail.
Also Apply for: Senior Product Manager at Github, Remote Job $104,400 a year
• Project administrative activities in planning, delivery, and implementation to ensure successful delivery of projects.
• Participate with small initiatives with limited scope within the PMO structure.
• Monitor report trends over time and communicate/escalate findings appropriately.
• Responsible for project documentation as assigned by Project or Program Managers such as issue/action item logs, risk logs, project meeting agendas, and project meeting minutes.
• Work with key contributors to ensure that report contents are assembled on time.
• Assist Project Managers and other stakeholders with understanding and applying the project governance processes and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.