Start a new career with Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Job Title: Insurance Processor
Salary: $32,000 – $43,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at CVS Health, Remote Job $17 – $27.16 / hr
Do you have a background in Property and Casualty Insurance? Do you enjoy working with customers on the phone and helping them live a safer and more secure life? Are you motivated by a desire to help start a new insurance agency? Join the Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions team and reach your potential. We are a new insurance agency that has big plans to improve the level of service and value to our existing customers. We service a large portfolio of mortgage customers (approximately 1.5 MM and growing) via our sister company Lakeview Loan Servicing, and Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions will leverage that existing relationship to provide those customers better property and casualty insurance coverage at a lower cost. As a Licensed Insurance Service Representative, you will be responsible for delivering fantastic service by providing timely resolution and follow up to our customers’ needs.
• Obtain trailing documents and forward to appropriate carriers
• Solicit opportunities for Insurance Sales Agents to cross-sell other lines of business
• Update agency management system with details of all customer interactions and transactions.
• Commit to continuing education and other requirements to maintain the required licensing.
Also Apply for: Customer Care Service Representative at Viasat, Remote Job $19.62 an hour
• Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
• Must be self- motivated with high energy and a positive attitude.
• Must have excellent phone etiquette with articulate use of the English language. Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred, but not necessary.
• Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills.
• Must have excellent written and communication skills as well as the ability to use different computer software programs related to quoting and binding insurance policies as well as customer relationship management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
• Property and Casualty Insurance experience
• Strong PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Previous knowledge of Applied EPIC system a plus.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
• Property and Casualty License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Also Apply for: Database Administrator at AssureCare LLC, Remote job $78,000 – $100,000 a year
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.