Start a new career with AssureCare LLC while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Because healthcare delivery and access may be complicated and expensive, AssureCare was founded. Patients may receive care that is of worse quality as a result, and overall expenses may rise.
Job Title: Database Administrator
Salary:$78,000 – $100,000
Location: Work From Home
Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a power impact in the healthcare industry.
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at CVS Health, Remote Job $17 – $27.16 / hr
- Participate in the maintenance, planning, and development of SQL Server and NoSQL technologies
- Proactively working on design and optimization of SQL databases
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. Familiarity with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, DocumentDB, RedShift or CosmosDB.
- Managing the database artifacts and providing subject matter expertise on best practices for creation, deployment and ongoing management of databases in a SAAS, reporting/BI environment
- Monitoring and troubleshooting database jobs and ETL/data loads and proactive resolution of issues to ensure maximum up-time/availability of application
- Performing routine database administration activities including setup login credentials for users & administer general security measures on database, to resolve and troubleshoot database access/other database issues
- Develop and support cloud Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Build database schema, tables, procedures and users/user access levels for each segment of database including modifying existing databases and database management systems.
- Setup database for appropriate data sharing and disk partitioning, test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Oversee backup, clustering, replication and failover (Always On Groups).
- Implement security and encryption to the database and data source files to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized use, modification or disclosure.
- Perform administration, maintenance, monitoring and security tasks ensuring our database infrastructure is running efficiently and smoothly.
- Create scripts to provide monitoring, reporting, call services and execute jobs, automation
- Troubleshoot SQL processes and jobs such as CDC, extracts, scheduler, stored procedures
Also Apply for: Customer Care Service Representative at Viasat, Remote Job $19.62 an hour
- Training or certifications in the DBA discipline. Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline preferred. 0-3 years of experience.
- Strong Experience in SSRS, T-SQL
- Experience setting up EDW in cloud environment
- Familiarity with database tools (IDERA, SSMS)
- Experience in SQL Backups and restores
- Experience identifying and resolving blocking issues
- Performance tuning and query optimization
- Trouble shooting in clustered environments (AG)
- MS SQL server security and database permissions
- Migration and upgrades of SQL Server instances
- Experience working with Windows server
- Experience with secure environments and compliance (HIPAA)
- Ability to organize and plan work independently