Start a new career with ASK Consulting while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
ASK Consulting is a global firm, servicing some of the world’s largest enterprises and corporations with innovative talent, workforce and project solutions. All our services are unique to our clients. We customize and adapt for your specific needs, in terms of approach and technology.
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Salary: $31.8K – $40.3K a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Credentialing Coordinator at UnitedHealth Group, Remote Job $16.00 – $27.31 an hour
Full Job Description
In the Data Entry Specialist role candidate will be responsible for entry and management of data which consists of alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software-based hierarchy or electronic forms. Additional job functions include; manipulating existing data files, editing information that has previously been compiled, proof reading new entries within the database for accuracy, creating forms/pages for data entry as required and data mining completed Manufacturing Batch Records when necessary. Candidates will also be asked to compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered, compare data entered against source documents or re-enter data during the verification process as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel a must
- Strong technical background with knowledge of data management and ability to work with different data sources across different platforms
- Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of data
- Easily pick up new technology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management and project management
- Able to learn quickly working with new databases and create forms for data entry
- Experience with data analytics software such as Accelyrs Discoverant is preferred
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations is preferred
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.