Start a new career with Formstack while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Formstack is a workplace productivity platform that lets organizations create digital workflows with no-code forms, documents, and signatures. we’ve helped organizations accelerate work with no-code productivity solutions. Customers all over the world use Formstack to do everything from improving the patient intake process to automating marketing and sales workflows. In 2006, Formstack was founded on the belief that “there has to be a better way.” A better way to capture data. A better way to automate tedious and repetitive work. A better way to develop solutions to everyday problems without any special skills or coding. That belief set us on a mission to improve people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Salary: $41.5K – $52.5K a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Data Entry Specialist at ASK Consulting, Remote Job $31.8K – $40.3K a year
Full Job Description
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.