Start a new career with Crocs while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Crocs is a world leader in innovative, casual footwear. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, More than 600 million pairs have been sold by us in more than 90 nations! By combining style, contemporary comfort, and value in an innately straightforward way, we become the industry leader in casual footwear.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: $33,000 – $46,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: 90 Day Fiancé: Mike Shows Different Side To Fan During Sighting In Cabo
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for responding to customer needs in an excited, courteous, and knowledgeable manner, by phone and e-mail. This person will own a $6M+ portfolio of wholesale accounts, supporting the customer’s order fulfillment needs and chipping in on meeting sales goals. The CSR’s will work as a team to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved within established SLA’s, helping all customers regardless of account assignment. Outstanding communication follow through skills, problem solving, and decision making will be essential to being successful at this position. They will work to make every customer interaction comfortable and memorable, maintaining a positive and professional demeanor with both customers and internal team members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary focus of this position is to provide a high level of customer happiness by focusing on timely resolution of issues and encouraging close working relationships with sales and customers
- Accept, process, and supervise customer orders through EDI and non-EDI systems. Process sales and PO changes as required
- He or she will work with planning, sales and management to make decisions in the best interest of the company and the customer
- Supervise order book and maintain established metrics for order fulfillment activities
- Work with customer compliance to assure all improvement requirements are met
- Monitor customers’ order book and maintain established metrics for order fulfillment activities
- Create return authorizations, resolve shipping-errors, and process discounts for the customers in the designated client group
- Maintain accurate customer master data records including requesting customer-specific pricing and new customer address book records as required
- Help with on boarding for new team members
- Continuing education and training to increase knowledge and tackle more sophisticated responsibilities
- May be required to perform additional duties, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by management
Related actions include, but are not limited to:
- Daily, morning review of the Sales Order Exceptions Report (SOE) and any subsequent actions to ensure the timely flow of orders through to delivery
- When applicable, create a customer-specific PO tracker to complement your visibility of order integrity through the entire chain
- Partner with demand planning to resolve supply delays as they arise
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive customer service experience, preferably in a wholesale/business to business environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform research, demonstrate sound judgment, and resolve problems
- Capability to work independently, and promote a positive team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
Also Apply for: Senior Accountant at Freeport McMoRan, Remote Job $67,000 – $93,000 a year
Solid understanding of:
- SAP or similar enterprise ERP system
- Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM/case management system
- Excel- vlookups and pivot tables specifically
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Level: Entry Support/Tactical Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL2
Hourly Range: $33.680 – $48,680
Workplace Persona: Explorer
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
Also Apply for: Payroll Professional at Optimum Employer Solutions, Remote Job $41,000 – $53,000 a year
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.