Start a new career with Pipsticks while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
We know that little things that are cool and serve a purpose – even if that purpose is unadulterated fun – can rock your world and save your day. We are IN LOVE with stickers and understand their power to make you smile. We don’t stand for ugly or lame and work hard to bring you simple and fun. We promise that your Pipsticks experience will be touched by happy and helpful people.
Job Title: Customer Engagement Manager
Salary:$28.85 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Senior Accountant at Freeport McMoRan, Remote Job $67,000 – $93,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Customer Engagement Manager manages all external communications for the business, leads the Customer Service team, and is responsible for handling day to day tasks to keep all aspects of the customer experience moving smoothly!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include, but are not limited to:
- Manage remote Customer Service & Moderator Teams
- Define customer service goals, report on KPIs, and hold regular 1:1 and team meetings
- Manage hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and terminations of team members
- Respond to escalated and high-level customer service tickets, social media, and reviews
- Regularly audit and update customer service macros
- Manage Facebook Group operations
- Work with the COO to manage customer loyalty & referral programs
- Quality review SMS/email marketing, ads, and coupon codes
- Manage customer returns program
- Work with COO to optimize the customer portal on the website
- Coordinate customer surveys (cancellation, review, annual, feedback, etc)
- Work with COO to ensure transactional emails are triggering appropriately and have the correct content.
- Manage donation program
- Maintain customer facing and internal support help site
- Work with the Social Media Coordinator to implement and manage Influencer outreach and sampling programs
- Manage affiliate program
- Provide backup phone support for wholesale sales if needed in a pinch (must be available between 8am and 4pm PST Mon – Fri to answer phones when requested)
Also Apply for: Payroll Professional at Optimum Employer Solutions, Remote Job $41,000 – $53,000 a year
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A Communications Superstar! You are flexible, easy going, have a strong work ethic and have the ability to proactively get stuff done. You have an eye for detail and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes. You’re a great manager.
You have experience with (and are super excited about): copywriting, community engagement, and project management. You are exceptionally organized with the ability to keep track of various projects at once. You adapt to change easily and quickly and can pinpoint gaps or weak points in processes.
You must be proactive and thrive in a collaborative environment. You have a track record of leadership and can build comradery and responsibility within a remote team. You are totally reliable, love developing your team members, and know how to turn an unhappy customer into a lifelong Pipsticks lover! You must be able to let customer comments roll off your back and not take things personally.
On top of all that… you’re nice, easygoing, and can speak up when you have an issue.
- 4+ years experience in customer service-related role
- 2+ years experience leading a team of at least 3 people
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing software
- Experience with Shopify and/or ReCharge
- Track record of strong management skills
- Online customer service experience
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience
- Clear, professional, easygoing written and oral communication skills
- Track record of implementing new systems and processes
- Quick to learn new technologies and platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint),
- Successful at multi-tasking, organization, and time management
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience working in AirTable
- Experience working in Trello
- Experience working in a small business environment
- Experience managing a remote team
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Experience with Xorosoft
- Free Sticker Club subscription
- An awesome staff discount (30% off all Pipsticks products)
- In Studio: A relaxed, friendly environment (yay cute sweats!) with free tea, coffee, + freshly baked chocolate chip cookies when someone on the team needs a lift J
- In Studio: Social gatherings (including a weekly team crafting session!)
- Contribution toward health, dental, & vision insurance
- FSA + Commuter Benefits
- 401K with matching
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- 2 weeks (annually) accrued PTO (Paid Time)
- 3 days accrued (annually) STO (Paid Sick Time)
- 7 paid holidays (annually)
- Flexible schedule
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at Crocs, Remote Job $33,000 – $46,000 a year
HOW TO APPLY
Want to work with us?
Submit your application here: https://airtable.com/shrfaTW9voegEjY84 or email email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to be your Customer Engagement Manager” in the subject and the following…
1. Cover letter, please include:
a. Why you want to work for Pipsticks
b. Why you’re a good fit for the position
c. Your availability (when can you start and preferred hours)
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.