Start a new career with UnitedHealth Group while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to setting net-zero emission reduction targets through the Science Based Targets initiative.
Job Title: Credentialing Coordinator
Salary: $16.00 – $27.31 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Support Representative at Affinity, Remote Job $28.7K – $36.4K a year
Full Job Description
Positions in this function are responsible for all activities associated with credentialing or re-credentialing physicians and providers. Includes processing provider CAQH applications and re-applications including, loading into the database tracking system ensuring high quality standards are maintained. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. Responsible for the development of credentialing policies and procedures.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrate great depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Sometimes act as a technical resource to others in own function
- Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests
- Solve moderately complex problems on own
- Work with team to solve complex problems
- Plan, prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet established objectives
- May coordinate work of other team members
- Oversee, facilitate, complete receipt and processing of provider applications
- Oversee, facilitate, complete analysis and verification of provider credentials
- Maintain provider credentialing documentation
- Develops, supports, monitors, and oversees quality of network providers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Clerical or administrative experience in a healthcare setting
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00 pm local time
Also Apply for: Service Desk Manager at Destify, Remote Job $50,000 – $70,000 a year
- 2+ years of recent credentialing experience in a managed care organization, IPA/Medical Group organization and which included provider database processing
- Experience maintaining confidentiality while working with sensitive information
- Experience with CAQH
- Proven detail-oriented, well-organized and can multi-task effectively
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.