Start a new career with Builders Mutual while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Builders Mutual’s identity is part of a larger marketing effort aimed at solidifying our position as the leader and expert in construction industry coverage and safety education. Our visual identity clearly defines who we are and sets a graphic standard for all our communications.
Position Title: Claims Support Representative
Salary: $29,000 – $41,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
At Builders Mutual, we believe in the power of a team to get the job done right.
Our team does their best work each day, creating a one-stop resource for all commercial insurance solutions and construction safety resources, leading to powerful results. Our culture elements of teamwork, inclusion, expertise, and community aren’t just words on a page—it’s integral to who we are, how we work, and what sets us apart. We live out our values every day, striving to serve better and achieve more.
Leverage your claims experience and join our expanding team as a Claims Support Representative! The Claims Support Representative role will provide administrative support, take general inbound inquiry calls, and other claims support tasks for the claims team, including processors and adjusters. Additionally, the claims support representative is a collaborative, team player with a strong customer-focused attitude that delivers exceptional customer service to the user community, including external and internal customers. Because the success of our company is rooted in teamwork, the way we care about the people we work with and serve, this hybrid role will work in our Raleigh office a minimum of two days with the flexibility of remote work three days a week.
Your WORK as a Claims Support Representative will make a difference as you:
- Respond to inbound calls from both internal and external customers and handle appropriately in a timely manner while adhering to the Claims Support schedule to ensure call service levels are met and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Index documents accurately, prepare reports and letters for on-time submission based on jurisdictional requirements, and process Entity Entry (W-9) to ensure compliance.
- Initiate offsite check printing and prepare EOBs as directed.
- Process unidentified mail, agent mailings and underwriting return envelopes to proper resolution.
- Investigate provider inquiries regarding bills and payments, providing EOBs as requested.
- Issue payments for claims file expenses as directed
Also Apply for: Payroll Technician I at Young Life, Remote Job $15 – $18 an hour
Skills to get the JOB done RIGHT:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of customer service/support experience and/or two years of commercial insurance and/or claims experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook); knowledge of policy processing systems, imaging systems and/or CRM systems is a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills required.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
- Solid customer focus and soft skills
WHY YOU’LL LOVE TO WORK HERE
Builders Mutual cares about you, and we offer comprehensive employee benefits built to support your success and wellbeing, including:
- Market-driven compensation and bonus plan
- 3 weeks of paid time off (and your birthday too!)
- 37.5-hour work week; end your Friday at 2:30PM
- Builders University for employees, dedicated to supporting development and enhancing expertise
- Earn swag and extra time off through peer recognition Builders Bucks program
LIFE at Builders Mutual
- Collaboration | You are part of a team working together to reach a common goal.
- Empowerment | You will feel trusted, valued and be given the resources to be successful.
- Flexibility | You will be part of a dynamic work environment designed to allow you to do your best work while also creating the best possible customer experience.
- Impact | You will positively influence our business, customers, and industry.
- Sense of pride | You will tell others how much you enjoy working at Builders Mutual.
Builders Mutual is an Equal Opportunity Employer.