Start a new career with Comerica Bank while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Comerica Bank is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segment.
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Transport Fleet Specialist at LANXESS, Remote Job $60,000 – $88,000 a year
Full Job Description
A Call Center Agent will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service whose primary objective will be to assist customers with their general account inquiries and requests. Meet or exceed key performance metrics while handling a high call volume of in-bound calls in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates possess strong communication skills, time management and organizational skills. The Customer Contact Center offers growth opportunities for those who seek advancement.
- Competitive compensation starting at $18.00
- Opportunity to work remotely after introductory period
- Career Growth – promotional opportunities
- Afternoon shift hourly premium. Language (Spanish) hourly premium
- Incentive program based on performance
- Offers wide range of shifts Monday-Saturday
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match and Life Insurance
- Earn $1,000 for every new hire referral
- Comerica Call Center earned the Gold Award for Training Excellence!
- Looking to work with a diverse team? Join our Team!
Also Apply for: Customer Engagement Manager at Pipsticks, Remote Job $28.85 an hour
- Provide remarkable customer service by handling inbound and limited outbound calls, offering problem resolution.
- Complete account requests such as balance inquiries, reviewing transaction history, check orders, disputing electronic payments, etc.
- Assist customers with basic web banking functions, such as unlocking and resetting passwords.
- Understand Comerica’s core products and services with the ability to recognize an opportunity to deepen the relationship and achieve monthly sales goals.
- Meet or exceed individual productivity and quality assurance objectives.
- Able to effectively collaborate within and across teams and departments.
- Use problem solving tactics to analyze and troubleshoot customer challenges.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- 2 years of experience in selling products/services
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 year of experience navigating Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint including system data entry, and Internet search
Also Apply for: Payroll Professional at Optimum Employer Solutions, Remote Job $41,000 – $53,000 a year
Call Center Agent
Comerica Oaktec Building (Free Parking)
Hour of Operations 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday
Various shifts available within the hours of operation
9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday